LOL! Alona had a bloody nose the other night, so I asked Jeff what you are supposed to do for it. Alona piped up and said, "I know! Uncle Jason told me all about it. You take some toilet paper and roll it up. Then you stick it in your nose." Hahahaha. I meant are you supposed to squeeze your nose and lean back, or just lean forward and let it flow. Oh well. Now I know the REAL way to take care of it.
1 comment:
LOL! Alona had a bloody nose the other night, so I asked Jeff what you are supposed to do for it. Alona piped up and said, "I know! Uncle Jason told me all about it. You take some toilet paper and roll it up. Then you stick it in your nose." Hahahaha. I meant are you supposed to squeeze your nose and lean back, or just lean forward and let it flow. Oh well. Now I know the REAL way to take care of it.
Post a Comment