Tuesday, February 14, 2012

my {sweet} valentine's day

Today was just perfect. The kids and Ben sure made me feel loved. Ben came home early from work, bought the girls and I lunch and then he let me leave for a couple of hours to go shop. It was pure delight. I am so grateful for the many people in my life that I have grown to love. There are so many and I feel so blessed. Happy Love day...
thanks to our personal photographer Jacob. we love that you cut our heads off. and for the record..Ben doesn't normally have a beard. it's "beard challenge week" at work. who comes up with that kindof stuff??
...ellie was pretty determined to give something special to her teacher Mrs. K. So after school I surprised Ellie with a half dozen of beautiful white roses that she could give to Mrs. K. Her teacher was thrilled and told me she almost didn't send Ellie home today...she wanted to keep her. I don't think I would like Mrs.K anymore if she did that.

1 comment:

The Hojnackes said...

Love the beard! What a great gift- shopping without kids. :)