Tomorrow my baby girl turns 2. I was reading her birthing story {here} and of course I started bawling. It was such a good story. I got everything I wanted. It also made me ache for another little baby. Then I remembered fighting with Sadie to sit in the cart while we were at Target and I remembered her screaming because she didn't want too....so then I changed my mind. I do miss holding her as a sweet little newborn. Oh she was perfect. I remember meeting her for the first time and I swear she was smiling! and that's how she has been ever since, such a happy little girl. She sure has her daddy wrapped around her fingers, with our other kids if they woke up at night he would make them cry themselves back to sleep, but with Sadie, he goes in and gets her puts her in bed with us, makes sure she's all warm and snuggly and then goes back to sleep. I can't wait to celebrate her special day tomorrow! So glad you're in our world Sadie...can't imagine life with out you!

1 comment:
So cute. Such a catch 22 to have babies:)
Post a Comment