Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sadie turned two

We had fun celebrating and spoiling Sadie on her special day! I am still in shock that my baby girl is two. I wish I could turn back time and hold her again as a newborn and snuggle with her as she falls asleep. .. sure miss those days. Here are a few things our baby girl enjoys: her siblings her daddy and of course me, but at times I think she loves her daddy more LOVES pee.pah {aka pizza} LOVES all the Toy Story movies and carries Jessie and Woo wee everywhere! LOVEs any kind of fruit, but especially fresh pineapple LOVEs candy, of course. LOVEs for her daddy to read books to her. lOves to get down and wrestle with her brothers loves to make faces if you tell her "no Sadie" loves to sing "do as I'm doing"
a birthday sign for Sadie made by ellie..... this picture was a must... and this one I know is blurry, but I thought it was cute that she wanted to kiss a balloon. sweet sadie jane we sure do love you! I hope you felt loved and special on YOUR special day.

1 comment:

Lara said...

say it aint so!!! Give her a big hug from me!