We went on a walk close to G&G's house. Here Grandpa is telling the kids about poison ivy.
we were lucky enough not to get any...i guess they listened to Grandpa!
Miss Amarissa and Miss Ellie were BFF's. You couldn't separate them. they wanted to eat together, sleep together, play together. It was really nice! I just had to worry about Sadie-baby!
this swing was quite popular, when it cooled down to 95 in the evening we would sit on the porch swing and let the kids run wild.
On another day we heading just 20 miles away to the Kansas City Temple. It's still being worked on, and will have the open house sometime next spring. It's beautiful.
Swimming pool in your backyard??? sure, why not?! Saying that it was "so fun" is really an understatement. The kids grew a lot in the swimming skills. Jacob and Evan both learned to do front rolls and back rolls under water. I did some head stands that I havent done in years and I thought my whole innerds went straight to my throat. Ellie learned to stay underwater and would swim around on a noodle around the pool. Sadie, was a pill and didn't want to stay in the baby floaty. stinker. It was a sad moment when we had to say goodbye. Notice the view from the back? Beautiful!!
the last few days I was there Aunt Jobeth took Evan, Jacob and Ellie home with her so I could have a break. IT WAS HEAVEN!! and I can't stop thanking Jobethy. The kids adore her and Uncle Kyle and cousin Chemo. It was a treat that they got to spend some time with them. Plus Kyle has a Ps3.....
Ellie got to take Chemo for an evening walk, which she hasn't stopped talking about. We sure love that Chemo dog!





No comments:
Post a Comment