Wednesday, June 29, 2011

the wedding..

This summers wedding, (I say it like that because we've had weddings every summer for the last 4 summers...) so, this summer it was Ben's cousin Amanda and her now husband, Barrett. The wedding was in Louisville, Kentucky. I am so happy that I can now say, "i've been to Louisville" it was a nice place and we saw lots of horses on our drive, which i loved, as well as ellie. On our drive I heard some interesting things and got asked interesting questions from my kids, for example: Evan told us, "I pass gas when I get excited." that's good to know. just in case we're wondering what that smells is.. Jacob asked, "mom, am I catholic?" I guess we need to do better at teaching the gospel to our kids..Whatt?? Ellie, "mom, my mom is your mom and your mom is my mom and then theirs grandma." okay, well you just keep thinking that... And then there was Sadie, I had to sing the ABC's like a million and one times just to make her happy. when I stopped she would say, "maaa.." and then I'd have to sing again. But seeing her smile and get excited everytime I'd start singing made it worth it. so I guess I can't upload photos right now. poop. So we'll have to try it out later.

2 comments:

The Hojnackes said...

Is blogger not letting you upload photos? Lame!

Your kids are hilarious. I was totally laughing out loud on the "I pass gas when I'm excited." comment! I can't wait til Drew is older and can say things like that.
How was it driving without Ben? I've done it many, many times. It is hard. It is always nice to have one adult that can turn around and help the little one. I'm so glad you came! I can't wait til the next time!

Charles and Kelly said...

so i noticed that in the pic at the temple the sistas on the bench all are wearing their hair curly and the sistas in the back row are wearing their hair straight!