Amanda & Barrett
We took some "sisters" pics before Lunch. I have 8 Sister-in-laws...yeah try and beat that, I think I win! They're lots of fun and I enjoy being around them.
Must have the jump photo, Sorry Cathryn for cutting you off, I was so determined to do a cheerleading jump!
this picture cracks me up. At some point during the night jacob took my camera and i had no idea why, until now. Jacob was photographing what could have been a crime scene. You see that look Evan is making with his hand up to his chin? this is what he does when He's curious about something. So I just know he was thinking, "hmmm...wonder what would happen if i sat on the golf cart? I wonder if anyone would see me??" turkey!
At the reception we wore "royal wedding hats" cute idea huh...so Aunt Rebecca supplied my kids with these sparkly, glittery, hats...I'm still vacuuming glitter out of my car! :) thanks for thinking of us Rebecca!






2 comments:
Love the pics! It was so much fun. P.S. Catherine ;)
I LOVE your posts Em. Please don't ever become a bad blogger like me:) You're just too darn good at it! And I can't believe the amazing seamstress you've become! Or maybe you always have been? I don't know. Either way, I'm impressed:)
Love you,
Tara
Post a Comment