"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard."
....A.A Milne
I've spent over an hour trying to write this darn post. A verse of a song kept coming into my brain today..."mama said there'd be days like this..." I have been in tears all day on and off. Why??? sure I miss my hubby and I could seriously use a break, but that'll come. I'm sad because I have to say goodbye to one of my bff's this week. Lara to the far right, ....is moving. Her husband just recently finished dental school {hooray} and they are now moving on with life and heading over seas to Germany for four years { her hubby is also in the Army, gotta do his time dontcha-know} Exciting times for them!! It is sad and will be a hard adjustment with her gone, but this is what they want, and that makes me happy. I will miss the playgroups, the lunch trips to Costco, our late night girls night out, the laughs that make you cry.. getting our families together...these moments that I have with her and with my other bff's are priceless. I feel so blessed to have them in my life. Although change is hard, it is good. We need change. We need to learn new things and grow. I know that our families will be together again. sheesh, Sadie is betrothed to Lara's little Sam...so it's not like we're having t say goodbye for good. it really is just "see ya later" cuz' we have a future planned....
the bffs


3 comments:
steal anything from me...I don't care...I love you too darn much. Ughhh...hating this goodbye! I will miss you SO MUCH!!!
This just means it's time to get your passport and save your pennies! :)
I know. Let's all cry together. I'll be there in a week Em! We can cry on each other's shoulders. Sure love you.
Tara
Post a Comment