When you first entered the festival there was a free carousel that the kids could ride on. I played around with the coloring of this picture, can't tell if I like it or not and was too lazy to go back a fix it, so there you go. this was pretty much the only smile Ellie gave me the whole day. Have i ever mentioned how much I LOVE four year old girls!!
This is an original wind mill they brought over from Holland to America. They would use the mill to grind flour. pretty cool.
Our family picture minus Ellie {who was having an attitude} and of course Ben {who's in another country at the time}
the boys thought these muskets were pretty cool. Can't imagine having to shoot one of these babies.


1 comment:
It's just like wedding photos! There is always a little kid in the big family photo who is grumpy. If you just love 4 year old girls wait until she's a 14 year old girl. :)
Post a Comment