Saturday, December 12, 2009

a dream has come true

{such a lovely picture of me. i love whats going on with my hair!)
It happened too fast. The babysitter came, we said goodbye, drove downtown, met our friends, sat down and then.....IT started and then IT was over!! I loved every minute of it. I was pretty worn out towards the end {hint the after the show picture of ben and I} Being eight months pregnant and sitting in the same positions for 2 and half hours wasnt' that comfortable. I would of stood up at the intermission, but every time I stand up I have to go to the bathroom...and I didn't want too. I was sad when it was over. Thanks Ben for taking me! and thanks friends for sharing this moment with me!

4 comments:

The Hojnackes said...

You will just have to go see it again when you aren't pregnant!!

Katrina said...

Woohoo! I liked the travelling group better than the NYC one! Yeah for dreams coming true.

Beth said...

You lucky!! I would love to see that. ANd, as a side note, you are EIGHT MONTHS PREGNANT IN THAT PICTURE? Are you kidding me? You buttoned a jacket at EIGHT MONTHS??!!! Man, you terd....

Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.