Monday, December 14, 2009

Precious Moments and Cindy Loo Hoo

ellie at one
ellie at three
Atleast once a week I get told at the store, or at the mall, or at the library, or at school, that ellie looks like little Cindy Loo Hoo from The Grinch Who Stole Christmas. Or she gets told she looks like a Precious Moments doll. This isn't a recent happening, it's been going on for atleast 2 years now, ever since her hairs gotten long. I think it's funny. The funnest part is finishing the strangers sentence. For example...the stranger will say something like this.."oh she is adorable she looks just like....{they pause trying to figure out who.} then I say: " cindy loo hoo? " and they say: "yes! exactly AND like a Precious Moments doll too!" people are funny.

2 comments:

Katidid said...

I know you'll hate me for saying it, but there is a resemblance between your little girl and Cindy lou hoo! :)

Beth said...

I think she looks like an angel.. I don't know how you ever get anything done - I'd just want to be kissin' on her all day! :)