Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Pickles and Pineapple? For the past several weeks I have had these two words stuck in my head. When I would wake the kids up in the morning I tickled them singing.."pickles and pineapple!" When I opened the fridge to get ready for dinner I heard in my head..."Pickles and Pineapple!" When I give Ellie a bath I would end up singing "Pickles and Pineapple!" I mentioned this to Ben one day and he told me."maybe you should write a book about Pickles and Pineapple." not a bad Idea....BUT, the other night I had a dream. I dreamed that I was in the hospital because I had just given birth to twins. The nurses came in and said to me' "here's Pickles, and here's Pineapple!" who knows..

2 comments:

Jenny G said...

I think it's a sign.

Katrina said...

THAT is hilarious! My friend growing up had a dog named Pickles. Random info, I know.