Monday, April 20, 2009

Saturday Evan started Soccer!! We had a blast watching him learn some of the soccer rules. He has a lot to work on! But it was fun and he had fun! He especially loved his sock shin guards, he wore them all day saturday and we finally had to pry them off him when it was time for bed. he needs to work on not touching the ball! that's the first rule of soccer!!

4 comments:

The Hojnackes said...

You know, Emily, I have that pattern. I think I have almost every Amy Butler pattern. Call me if you ever need to know what the instructions say!

Katidid said...

I'm so impressed with your improv sewing skills. You have a real talent--good job! It sounds like your family had a great spring break, you are all so cute!

Katrina said...

First, Ellie's hair is getting so long.
Second, that's awesome that Evan likes the soccer gear so much. We have HUGE issues with that at our house--with the 10 year old!
Third, way cute bag!

Lara said...

so, you could have borrowed that pattern from me, but it looks like you didn't need it! Your bag looks FAB!