
we have been doing tooo much of this lately...playing video games!! My brother gave the boys his old PSP for christmas and they have loved it!, and so has Ben.{he's already beaten the game!ha.} it's a nice thing to have here in Ohio when it's stinkin freezing outside!! and when there's tons of snow. BUT, we're ready for spring!!! We're ready to go to the park, ride our bikes, and to just BE OUTSIDE!!!!

Here is miss ellie {who wont let mommy put her hair up cute with all the cute bows that she has!!!} Will she ever stop pulling them out? She's actually eating a fruit by the foot!! and she can pretty much stick that whole thing in her mouth!!
Silly girl...
AND for Ben and I, life is getting pretty crazy, today I ate a chocolate chip cookie made with beans!!! and it was sooo tasty! as soon as my wonderful friend sends me the recipe I will make some and post pictures!!! {
thanks friend} We have been looking for homes and I hate it. I think we will end up buying something old and remodel EVERYTHING ourselves. It's a pain trying to find something you like here. Last sunday was Ward Conference for the Spanish branch in our stake and so Ben went to our ward by himself with the kids and I headed to downtown and listened to 3 hours of spanish!!! I heard spanish the rest of the day in my head and when I laid my head down to go to sleep...SPANISH!!! I don't understand SPANISH!!!! it was interesting.
I am hit hard with emotions when I think about Evan going to Kindergarten next fall. He does not want to grow up. He tells me everyday that he's "STILL SMALL..." I don't like my kids growing up so fast. Jacob is almost to my shoulders.....{don't say it I know what you're thinking...}
toodles.
4 comments:
Hehehehe. My girls might outgrow me eventually. We'll see. Whatever you do, do not live in a house while you remodel the kitchen! It is a nightmare! Get a small trailer or something. Live in a hotel. But do not, I repeat, do not attempt a kitchen remodel while living in the house with no other kitchen nearby. You have been warned. :)
Oh, yeah. It can be totally fun to remodel because it gets to be exactly how you want. Totally fun!
I would love to do the remodeling... little projects to keep busy. Totally fun. Also, Bailey drives me nuts pulling her bows out a billion times a day too.
I have girls that won't let me put stuff in their hair either. Probably because I am too lazy to make them. Thanks for the update and good luck with the house hunt we might be doing that in May or June.
Post a Comment