Here we are! I was so impressed with this picture, everyone is looking at the camera and smiling!!! very rare. We took this picture for the Gill family who are moving to Utah tomorrow.We have one week until we leave. I am ready. I think this change will be good for our little family. I am sad for the people I will be saying goodbye too, but everyone we know is making some kind of move as well.
we were asked to speak in church on wednesday. not much time to prepare. I felt like I just babbled the whole time up there, which is pretty easy for me. When Ben got up there , there was a note on the podium that said, "be brief" what? i've never heard of them doing that. Oh well, they shouldn't of asked us so late, I could've been better prepared.
The weather here has been wacko!! thunderstorms, humidity and of course thousand degree heat!! it has not been that enjoyable.
ben continues to work hard on his projects that he's started. He's making a bookshelf for the boys and a dining table. He needs to be done by this weekend. He was helping me out the other day by pulling the fridge out and cleaning behind it. I looked down at the floor and asked "where did those tears come from?" When he had pulled it our, he totally tore up the linoleum. We were blown away and thought, "we're going to loose our deposit! and we were just cleaning!!!" I told him straight up, I'm not calling the landlord!! Luckily, she was planning on replacing it anyways and she's not going to charge us!!
today the kids and I are off to the wading pool. things have been crazy around here and I haven't been able to take them to the pool yet. So I thought today it's THEIR day. We're going to go do what they want....to a certain degree.
We are ending up having to drive both our cars out. that means I get to do drive the van....not too excited. normally I don't ever get to drive when we're on a road trip! it'll be interesting! We are definitly going to take our time getting there!
9 comments:
When are you gonna show us pictures of this dining table Ben is making?
Love the picture. Can't believe you're MOVING!! Wahoo!
exciting times! let me know if you need a place to crash...chiquilina9@hotmail.com!!
OH my goodness - look at that face on Ellie!!!! SHE IS ADORABLE! What a great family picture - so rare to have everyone looking AND smiling. REALLY REALLY CUTE. :)
I can't believe it's that close... I'm going to cry. This makes me so sad.
And I really do love the picture.
great picture. Best of luck with the move. Call me when you get there with your new info.
What a great family pic. It should be your Christmas card pic, it's that good. I'm sad you're moving tomorrow, but I'm so glad we are friends. Don't get me wrong, I'm WAY excited for you too. You'll have lots of new adventures. I'm hoping good adventures--not necessarily the "adventures" of driving three kids in a minivan all by yourself.
Emily,
I'm bummed to have missed the last minute get-together tonight, but wanted to let you know that we'll miss you. I think you are an amazing lady and I have admired watching you with your cute little family.
You guys will love your new adventure of not being students anymore! Yeah! Excited to continue hearing about your life and times! Keep in touch--don't you just love blogs!
Take care.
Katrina
Post a Comment