It's unreal. I'm blogging. You're welcome Grandma Jo {smile} We've been snowed in for the last 5 days. The kids have not been out of the house {in a car} for 7 days. They seem to be doing fine and I have realized that if we never left the house they would be okay with that. Me on the other hand NEEDS to get out. Just for a drive is fine. Although my cashier friends at Target probably really miss me right now. If I was a morning person, I would make yummy healthy warm breaksfasts for my growing children. But since no one in our home likes to wake up... We tend to eat lots of toast, cereal, or toaster strudels, or frozen waffles for breakfast. On the weekend we get the yummy breakfasts, but when time is limited and certain children take their time getting their socks on...we've got to eat something fast. So since we haven't had school all week, we've been eating hot breakfasts and these baked donuts {our family spells them this way} is a favorite. Especially to Jacob he ate six and counting...my personal opinion is that they're {alright} if I'm going to eat a donut it needs to be fried, forget the baking. But these are still yummy...can't ever pass up something that's sweet.


I need to remove my polish...ew.
My cute donut maker helper...
No comments:
Post a Comment