I finally got these cute adorable beauties done! Thanks to having two days of doing nothing {thank you General Conference} I was able to sit and finish what I had started back in August when my sweet niece Abbie was born. She'll have them for winter to keep those cute little chubby toes warm. I used this pattern HERE I did a little tweeking on them..I wanted a taller boot and I wanted two buttons. The right boot was way easier than the left. I ended up staring at the right boot for like a million minutes trying to figure out how to do the left. They were fun and made me for a teeny weensy moment, wish I had a cute little baby girl that could wear them...and then i remembered my sister is having a baby girl in December and my bf is having a baby girl in February as well, so then I decided.....I'm good. I'll make them a pair :)
No comments:
Post a Comment