Sunday, March 10, 2013

her first tooth

Ellie has been waiting and waiting for her teeth to start falling out. She told me a while back "mom, i need to loose my tooth so the tooth fairy can give my tooth to another baby." We first noticed her bottom two teeth wiggly about a month ago. And patiently we have been waiting for them to fall out. Her goal was to loose them at school because "you get to get a little tooth necklace that holds your tooth and i really want one.." Well this morning she came up to us and showed us that disgusting sight where the tooth is just hangin on to dear life...and she of course wouldn't let us pull it..{still wanting a tooth necklace.} After church she wanted a crunchy carrot. I didn't think anything of it. Next thing I know, Ben's yelling.."Ellie lost her tooth!" I looked over at her and she had this disgusting look on her face. I don't think she knew what to think. Haha! Once she figured things out she ran up to me and hugged me and said "I'm so happy i lost my tooth!" and I said back to her.."now my little girl is growing up." sniff sniff
yummy carrot mush

No comments: