We all know how much Evan loves playing the ps3 right? But did you know that he has a really really and I mean REALLY hard time getting off it when he's asked too? yeah..it's not something I like to talk about because it makes me so sad how upset he gets. So we threatened to sell it. That didn't do anything. I was surprised. So, Ben decided that Evan's consequence would be to read a Hardy Boy's book and take a test. And once he did that, he could play again. Evan is not much of a book reader. Which is okay with me. I get it. Reading's not for everyone. But I knew how much he loved playing so I thought he would jump right in and read it with in a week. Well...weeks past, no playing ps3...constant reminders to read it, but still didn't. Finally last week he had the desire. He read the book within 4 days and loved it. Dinner conversation turned into a book review instead of "did anyone barf at school today?" So it only took him a little over a month, but that's cool. Today he gets to play and he is stoked! Let's hope he doesn't daydream too much at school today. And especially lets hope he learned his lesson...
No comments:
Post a Comment