Saturday, March 17, 2012

Student of the Month

For the month of March Jacob's teacher, Mrs. Sapara nominated Jacob to be "student of the month" These are the words she used to describe Jacob..{and I of course have to agree whole hearted..ly with her} "Jacob is an exemplary student. He is conscientious and diligent with his academics. I find Jacob to be trustworthy and of good character. He is a strong role model for his peers. Jacob is an asset to the school and our class."
Align Center
Here is the principal Mrs Peters reading Mrs. Sapara's words to Jacob. She's laughing with Jacob because she can hardly read the words! it was funny. We love Mrs Peters. She loves us too because we have 3 of her bunny babies.
I seriously LOVE this picture. we were walking away from jacob and sadie turned around and said "hug? hug?" so Jacob ran back up and they embraced. it was so sweet. and then we had to deal with this.....

2 comments:

The Hojnackes said...

Oh, she must adore her big brother! How sweet.

Lara said...

Yay Jacob!