Saturday, March 3, 2012

Florida Vacation Day three

On our third day we headed to Magic Kingdom. I was so blown away by how packed it was, considering it was February. It was definitely a lot busier than Legoland. It was a blast though. The kids LOVED the Buzzlightyear ride, which we rode about 4 times. Word up on this...If you are planning to go to Disneyworld/land, take advantage of the FASTPASS. It was AWESOME! so check it out. I didn't end up taking as many pictures on this day because my back was fried and I didn't enjoy carrying my camera/backpack. go figure. So this is what you get. We had fun on most of the rides. Space Mountain, freaked.me.out! Evan loved it though, Jacob, not so much. I think I might of like it more if I wasn't in the first cart, just me, all by myself, wondering if I was going to survive.
My little raccoon baby LOVED the Buzz ride.
and so did Ben...
Here the kids and I are waiting to drive those crazy cars. The boys were pretty excited but by the end they hated it. Apparently it's not as easy as they thought it would be. Or maybe it's because I kept yelling from behind them "push on the petal!"
I must post what Sadie did most of the time on our vacation. She was a trooper and got spoiled in her own little way.
After the teacups we headed back to do the BuzzLightyear ride again and when we came out, it was raining and it kept raining until it started to downpour and then we got soaked. It was a bummer. We would have stayed if it was summer time and we knew our clothes would dry in an hour because of the heat, but it was February and a cool breeze came and we were freezing. So that ended our fun day at DisneyWorld. Until next time, Buzz.

1 comment:

The Hojnackes said...

The Teacups were Natalie's fave! It is all soooo much fun, though.