Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Florida Vacation Day two
After walking around and staying busy all day Monday, we decided to head an hour east to Cocoa Beach. We love this beach! It was so nice to jump the waves and walk around on warm clean sand. Not use to it here in Ohio. We walk around on mud and swim in brown water. It was so bright too, that I was afraid the pictures would be way over exposed. Some were, bummer. Next time I'll remember to bring my lens guard. The kids AND Ben had a blast jumping the salty waves. This day is the day we got fried. We even applied sunscreen on Sadie baby twice and it still didn't cover her up. This day is also the day I laughed so hard at Evan that I cried. Evan LOVES to tease the gulls. Whenever he sees them, doesn't matter where, in the parking lot, at the beach, or at a park, he tries to chase them, or he throws rocks or sticks at them. After lunch at the beach Evan was standing close to our blanket holding some food in his hands when all of the sudden, 4 or 5 seagulls start to dive for Evan, trying to get the food. OH MY GOODNESS!!! If you could of seen Evan's face you would of died. Evan immediately dropped the food and took off running. I have never seen him run that fast in my life. He kept looking back too, thinking the birds were still after him. Evan eventually made it down to the water and thought all was safe. It was hilarious and still makes me laugh just thinking of him being chased. It was a good good laugh. Thanks dude.
8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment