Saturday, July 16, 2011

Ellie's 5th Birthday!

***Disclaimer** I have no idea what happened when I downloaded these pictures and I can't seem to figure out in HTML how to make the gigantic ones smaller...and I don't really have the time to sit and try and figure it all out..so here we are.

Ellie celebrated her 5th birthday last week. She has been excited to turn 5 for the last few months. She would ask daily, "how more minutes until my birthday?" so it finally came and her favorite present was having daddy home to celebrate it with her. She was so funny opening her presents, she wouldn't take off that smile of hers and she just giggled the whole time. Here are some pictures of her special day.



the boys bought her a Lego Hero Factory girl named Breeze. she really did want it too...


This is her "fake puppy jail" that was on her list and a "real" puppy jail was on there too. We decided to stick with the fake one!



a coconut was on that list too...she really wanted it because she saw a Scooby-doo cartoon and they were drinking out of a coconut.



thanks to G&G B. for her school backpack!


Here she is trying that...coconut that didn't taste like she thought it would! Ha. I think she imagined it tasting like a tropical yummy fruit juice!   oh well. maybe someday.


Daddy  bought her some fake fingernails, but decided to stick them on her cute toes instead....

1 comment:

The Hojnackes said...

Natalie has a similar doggy jail purse. She loves it! It is funny the things kids love. Happy birthday to Ellie!