The other day while we were at the mall waiting for our brand spanking new tires to be put on our car, Evan stopped me, while we were walking and said
"mom, when I become President of this country I'm going to have a speech and I'll tell everybody that everything only costs a penny!" and he also told me a week ago,
"mom it sure would be nice if everyday was payday"
well, Mr. future President, you keep thinking this way, I'm sure you'll have a lot of people voting for you! Well I know he wasn't thinking about the future or the people of this country, he was thinking that he wishes he could go buy all the Lego Hero Factory guys or all the Legos that he wants....smart kid though for wanting everyone else to get what they want too!
How could this face NOT be our future President of the United States of America??
1 comment:
He's killing me!!
Post a Comment