Has it been written yet how much we love her??? I'm sure it has, but I'll write it again...WE love her so stinkin' much! She is so much fun and such a sweet heart. She has such a fun personality, makes funny little faces, always says "hi" when you come in to get her when she wakes up, she wrinkles her nose and closes her mouth when she doesn't want to eat anymore. She goes to bed at 6:30 and wakes up at 8! (this happens to be one of the major reasons why momma loves her so much!) She's walking now and thinks she's so cute. She has just recently started carrying around a baby under her arm and gives it loves. I love watching her grow...(which she is growing, she might not look like it but she is) she brings such joy to my life. I can not imagine life with out her. She sure makes being a mommy fun!
Monday, March 21, 2011
sadie baby
I decided that I should give an update on my kids. I know our grandma's and grandpa's out there would appreciate it! So i've decided to start with my favorite child! ha! just kidding. who has favorites?? that's just rude and wrong!
anyways....here's our sadie baby. ellie started calling her sadie baby right when she was first brought home from the hospital and it's stuck with us.
Has it been written yet how much we love her??? I'm sure it has, but I'll write it again...WE love her so stinkin' much! She is so much fun and such a sweet heart. She has such a fun personality, makes funny little faces, always says "hi" when you come in to get her when she wakes up, she wrinkles her nose and closes her mouth when she doesn't want to eat anymore. She goes to bed at 6:30 and wakes up at 8! (this happens to be one of the major reasons why momma loves her so much!) She's walking now and thinks she's so cute. She has just recently started carrying around a baby under her arm and gives it loves. I love watching her grow...(which she is growing, she might not look like it but she is) she brings such joy to my life. I can not imagine life with out her. She sure makes being a mommy fun!
Has it been written yet how much we love her??? I'm sure it has, but I'll write it again...WE love her so stinkin' much! She is so much fun and such a sweet heart. She has such a fun personality, makes funny little faces, always says "hi" when you come in to get her when she wakes up, she wrinkles her nose and closes her mouth when she doesn't want to eat anymore. She goes to bed at 6:30 and wakes up at 8! (this happens to be one of the major reasons why momma loves her so much!) She's walking now and thinks she's so cute. She has just recently started carrying around a baby under her arm and gives it loves. I love watching her grow...(which she is growing, she might not look like it but she is) she brings such joy to my life. I can not imagine life with out her. She sure makes being a mommy fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE her little "hi"s. She's precious.
Post a Comment