Thursday, September 2, 2010

i love her brain

the other day the girls and I were driving home from the store when we saw 3 mommy deers and a little bambi. In my mind, when I saw them I was thinking, "well that's funny, which one is the mommy?....or maybe the three mommy's are sisters fighting over this stranded bambi...or maybe ALL of them are the bambi's mommy!" while I was in my own world Ellie spoke up and said: "mom wouldn't it be fun to have a big cage at our house so we could keep the deer and they could live with us FOR-EVER?" With the boys being gone to school all day i have been able to enjoy these special little moments with Ellie. I'm getting a chance to really savor all these cute little things she says... I love watching her brain work and listening to some of her imaginations....she probably also thinks stuff like: "why does mommy get to stay in her pj's all day and I have to get dressed?" "why does mommy get to eat a cookie (or two) before dinner and I don't!" someday Ellie....

1 comment:

The Hojnackes said...

My kids don't just think the cookie question anymore, they ask. My reply, "because I'm the mom." Jeff says it is a Daddy tax.