she is officially four years old! She has been waiting for a long time to celebrate her birthday. When we would talk about her birthday she would get a grumpy look on her face and say " it's taking FOR~EVER!" I hope she felt special on her special day, because to us she's pretty special. Together we made her a Rainbow Cake { go here }. She saw this cake on our friends blog and has wanted one for her birthday ever since.
Yay she's 4!, now lets talk about raising a three year old little girl! can we just say Oh My Goodness!
It's a good thing I really love this little girl, because the screaming and the idea that she thinks she can get whatever she wants, and the screaming, did I mention the screaming? so now the rule in our house is, "if you make ellie scream , you're in trouble. " but we'll keep her because she sure makes us laugh. and her little giggle is adorable and her big brown eyes makes me melt.....
we love you ellie~belly!
2 comments:
Happy birthday, Ellie! You are just too cute. :)
While our boys definitely scream, I hear it's nothing like little girl screams (and I've heard a few, too). ;)
Cute, fun cake. Can't believe she's 4!
Post a Comment