but today's our 9 year anniversary, so what the heck! this is
why my friends, i want to redo my wedding pictures. UGH! can you say chubby-chubby-chubby! and look at how young and skinny ben looks! and what was I thinking about my hair? did I think it looked good? my eyebrows atleast look good. holy cow! i can't stop laughing when i look at us. but atleast it's been a fun 9 years. and cheers for many more years to come.
4 comments:
who is your hot husband?????? He must be the best husband ever!
Thank you for this, it does give me a bit of a giggle. Are you swinging in a tree? Congrats on 9 years!
Oh Emily!! I'm so glad you posted this too! Can you believe how much changes in 9 yrs? I feel VERY much about my wedding photos as you do about yours:) Too bad we just missed the big bang of digial (Good) photographers:) Nonetheless, I still think you guys are adorable.
Tara
First, Jacob looks like Ben in this picture. Second, I really hope that anonymous person was Ben......
Post a Comment