Thursday, January 21, 2010

ellie's church bag. she already has her scriptures and song book in there oh and also some keys and play phone and some money and horsies and ....
*blanket for baby girl*
*diaper bag* I was going to make Amy Butler's Birdie Bag but never got to it. my friend has one that she made and uses it as a diaper bag and I totally love it. So, I still plan on making one. I just wanted to sew and when I want to sew I want to sew NOW not tomorrow!
and the best and most tastiest thing made this week....cinnamon rolls with cream cheese frosting. they didn't last long.

6 comments:

Katrina said...

Hope to hear about a baby arrival on your next post! Take care.

The Hojnackes said...

I hope she comes really, really soon!
BTW, how are you liking the PS3? Is Ben loving it?

Jenny G said...

Those bags are real cute! Maybe you can go into labor when you're at the doctors tomorrow. How convenient would that be!

Jessica said...

I just found your blog-so cute! My dr. stripped my membranes and I drank castor oil and OJ with Eve. It worked! Good luck! I think she'll come this weekend!

Michelle said...

Emily,
I have been checking in daily for the big announcement. I hope for your sake that little girly comes soon! I wanted to jump into my computer screen and eat a cinnamon roll! We need to chat soon! lots of love, Michelle

Beth said...

I can't wait to see her little face!!!!! :) :) :)