Thursday, January 21, 2010

39 weeks and 3 days

Today ellie and evan and I went to the mall and we walked and walked and walked. It was very painful for me, but you couldn't tell because of my determination. Evan on the other hand was a delight. He didn't mind telling me and showing me how he was tired and ready to go home. He must of thought I had turned into a psycho-mom because I just kept my face forward and would tell him, "move it move it! love it love it! this is good for you!" I am ready for this little peanut to come. I have had it. Last friday I had my weekly appointment with my lovely doctor and she wasn't pleased with the size of the baby. SO, with that, I was sent to the specialist AGAIN to get a more accurate weight and size of the baby. The ultrasound I had two weeks ago put the baby at 5 lbs 7 oz. I have had to go and do non-stress tests at the hospital every week too, which baby girl always does what they need her to do within 5 minutes. She is totally healthy and fully developed, she just has short legs and a small head. ummm.....my friends here call me a midget. sounds like she's taking after her mother, imagine that. So yesterday I went to the specialist. I waited for an hour in the waiting room, went and did the ultrasound, found out she's weighing 6 lbs 14 oz., chatted really quick with the doc and then I looked at them and said, "chow muchachos" and they wished me a safe delivery and then I was gone! I have my weekly doctors appointment tomorrow and I am anxious to hear what she has to say. I think she will be happy with the results. So with all this stress from my doctor loaded on me, I've decided to just keep myself busy and clean a little extra hard, sew some things, bake a little, finish my book, play a little PS3.....and wait, and wait, and wait.