Tuesday, January 5, 2010

37 weeks and counting

I am ready. These last few days have really been just grand! I wake up in the morning feeling like I ran a marathon, or two..I sit too long and It takes me a few seconds to feel like I can actually move. I am sleeping good, which is a surprise, but still have to wake up at 2 am every morning to use the toilet. I am tired of my clothing options! right now I live in my pajama bottoms and sweatshirts. I am amazed at how some women can have 8-10-11 kids and still feel like their body is still workable. I'm not that old, but with having a fourth child, I feel like my body is just ready to give up. Come on baby!! can't you feel your mothers pain? i think i'll go to my friends house and use her trampoline!

4 comments:

The Hojnackes said...

Hang in there, Emily! I was just there and now it is all getting better. Catherine is struggling with it right now, too. We are so excited for your baby and can't wait to meet her (hopefully at a wedding in June)!

Jenny G said...

This last month is killer. I'm supposed to remind you to stick it out and not request a c-section today:)

Katrina said...

Awwww, I'll be thinking about you!!!
Come on over and enter my giveaway, it's a good one!

James & Tara Huish said...

You're almost there Em'!! Lucky for you, you LOOK as cute as ever, even if you don't FEEL as cute as ever! You'll be in my prayers!

LOVE YOU!
Tara