she may look all innocent...but she's a stinker! The other day Ellie and I went to the store. She is going through this phase {and I say a phase because that's all I hope it is} where she HAS to put on her seat belt all by herself. Its frustrating, especially sitting in the parking lot for 10 minutes, waiting for her to get her stinkin seat belt on! Half the time she does it, and half the time I get out of the car and get it on. This one day when we went to the store, the same deal happened again. I waited, hoping she would just put it on...waited some more. Then gave up and got out of the car and put her seat belt on. Oh she was mad. Kicking screaming crying...I get back into my seat and suddenly feel something thrown at me. She was chewing gum, and I noticed she wasnt anymore, so I figured she had thrown it at me. So I looked around, felt my back, not there, looked on the seat in between the seat, not there. I asked her if she "threw her gum at me?" she just stared. little stinker. So we get home the day goes on and I run downstairs to check emails, etc...Ben comes down and asks me a question, I turn around and feel this pinch on my bottom. guess what I pulled out of my bottom?! yup. the GUM!! I looked at Ben, he looked at me! and I started busting up. So that's where the gum went and it only took me 5 hours to find it. it kindof hurt getting it off!
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
she may look all innocent...but she's a stinker! The other day Ellie and I went to the store. She is going through this phase {and I say a phase because that's all I hope it is} where she HAS to put on her seat belt all by herself. Its frustrating, especially sitting in the parking lot for 10 minutes, waiting for her to get her stinkin seat belt on! Half the time she does it, and half the time I get out of the car and get it on. This one day when we went to the store, the same deal happened again. I waited, hoping she would just put it on...waited some more. Then gave up and got out of the car and put her seat belt on. Oh she was mad. Kicking screaming crying...I get back into my seat and suddenly feel something thrown at me. She was chewing gum, and I noticed she wasnt anymore, so I figured she had thrown it at me. So I looked around, felt my back, not there, looked on the seat in between the seat, not there. I asked her if she "threw her gum at me?" she just stared. little stinker. So we get home the day goes on and I run downstairs to check emails, etc...Ben comes down and asks me a question, I turn around and feel this pinch on my bottom. guess what I pulled out of my bottom?! yup. the GUM!! I looked at Ben, he looked at me! and I started busting up. So that's where the gum went and it only took me 5 hours to find it. it kindof hurt getting it off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
oooh, man, we do the seatbelt thing too. Paige has to do hers or she will throw an absolute fit. It is annoying. Now, they have made it a race so Gracie always yells "FIRST" and I HAVE TO wait for Paige to be "SECOND" or she starts yelling and crying if she's last....annoying I tell ya. It's lucky they're cute. It saves their lives, huh? Sorry 'bout the gum in your crack. That's never good ;) bwwwaaahaaahaaaaa!
just tell her no! (if you want) the screaming stops eventually. I am just not a patient person, can you tell?
no way, sweet little Ellie???!!! Girls will be girls I guess.
I just think it's cute that after how many years of marriage, Ben is still pinching your bootay? hahahahaha!
That, in hindsight (pun intended) is pretty funny--although I would have been MAD! At least you're not dealing with a 5 1/2 year old who plays "dumb" and says he CAN'T put his seat belt on. I'm tired of doing it, especially when I already have to get Sam in the car, too. Sigh!--kids!
This post brings back the memories of Hailey and the many, many struggles I had with her having to do everything all by herself. Livi is starting in on it to. And then theres our little boys who are content to have us do everything for them. Men are from mars women are from venus:)
Post a Comment