Cute Pictures! Where is the Snow Cat to Play with the Snow Dog? We are doing the potty training thing at our house too. I have to admit, its not my favorite parental job. Hope you are all well and having a great DAY!
Wow. That doesn't look like a LITTLE snow. I had to go put on a parka just to watch your videos.. they make me CCCCOOOLD. :) Love the mascara girl .. she almost has it; it's just a little low :)
5 comments:
I am jealous of all the snow you got. We have not had enough snow to even build a snow dog. Mary keeps praying it will snow.
Yay that Ellie is going on the potty!
Fun pictures. We want a little snow down here.
Yeah for potties. Guess that means it's time you have another one! ;)
Cute Pictures! Where is the Snow Cat to Play with the Snow Dog? We are doing the potty training thing at our house too. I have to admit, its not my favorite parental job. Hope you are all well and having a great DAY!
LOVE the mascara mess - she is adorable!
Wow. That doesn't look like a LITTLE snow. I had to go put on a parka just to watch your videos.. they make me CCCCOOOLD. :) Love the mascara girl .. she almost has it; it's just a little low :)
Post a Comment