Saturday, October 4, 2008

I made a Silly...

Like most of you mommies out there, I have to go to the store during the day, with children. Ben always tells me, "just stay home and when I get home you can go out, by yourself!" yah, sounds nice and very tempting, but in reality......I go crazy, the kids go crazy, if we don't get out. At the store the kids have to be by my side at all times! When we're checking out, I have my eyes on them, the cashier and my stuff...(.it's amazing how many eyes you grow when you have kidlets..) And when I'm done paying, I always tell the kids, "okay, lets go!" In a happy cheerful voice, to get them motivated to move! Last night, I went to ColdStone by myself to get Ben and I a friday night treat. I was up paying , got my stuff and said... leaning to the side, like I was telling one of my little people....."okay lets go!" All happy and cheerful! Then I noticed, my little people weren't there and that the cashier looked at me funny!! yah...felt a little dumb. Sometimes if feels like they are literally attached to me and that they're always there!! oh...and the ice cream was very tasty!!!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Oh my gosh that totally made my day! I'm still laughing! love you!

Beth said...

ha ha ha ha ha!!! I could TOTALLY picture you doing that! The cashier probably thought you were a nut job who had an invisible friend ;)

John. Shiloam. Skyler. Casey. Courtney. Saylor said...

That's okay, all the voices matched.

At pack meeting, I announced I lost my phone and could someone help me find it. They called and my butt vibrated.

Let's pretend all of this comes with age, or 'mommy moments' right?