Monday, August 18, 2008

Zoom Zoom Zoom

So one of my dreams has finally come true! I got a 2007 Mazda5. I normally wouldn't post something like this, but I am so stinkin excited about it and I wanted to show our families what we got. We have never had something new like this before. We were a little scared about buying a new car and having to deal with car payments, but it needed to happen. Ben mentioned a while back that he thought a Mazda5 car was pretty cool. It seats 6 and has slidding doors on the side, sunroof, great gas mileage, etc.... So I started looking at them online and saw them occasionally around town and well, I WANTED ONE!!! Well last thursday I was looking at the local Mazda dealership and saw one 2007 Mazda5 with 23000 miles and at a great price, seriously great price. I immediately called Ben and told him, "we can't let it go!!!" He came home for work, we ate a quick dinner and 3 hours later, we were driving it home!!! The boys have been in heaven since. They sit in the back and act like they're Speed Racer. It is fun and we are excited to have some fun family memories. We are working on a name for the car. Jacob wants either: Mack or Axcell Evan wants: Mack Ben wants: The Fiver Ellie wants: Car Emily wants: Little Miss Sunshine!