Here is the finished project. Ben worked pretty hard and it turned out great. The last picture is a little shiny, it's not that light. He did several coats of the stain and then put about 3 coats of polyurethane on . He now needs to work on 4 chairs and a bench. The table is a tad bit taller than our older one and is great for Ellie when she's sitting on her booster seat. Evan on the other hand always asks if we could "lower the table a little bit!"
4 comments:
Yeah for the new van, it sure is pretty. I am so happy for you. Tell ben the table looks fab. Oh, and I love the pictures of ellie with her Mo mo, too cute!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA FOR YOU! I'm so excited for you and your new car!!! The front of it looks A LOT like my Toyota Sienna... I'm totally digging it. It's so fun to get a new car :) And, I love the table.. and I love Ellie. I love Momo. I want to kiss them both :)
I love the table. And I'm a little jealous of the van. You have been an owner of 3 different vans! Lucky you. It's beautiful!
How fun for you to have that great new car! It looks spiffy. There's a name, Spiffy!
We bought our Nissan Quest brand spanking new off the lot a few months before we moved here--it was really fun! I was in YW at the time (in Az) and the girls thought it was so cool to ride in our minivan, we might as well have been cruisin around in a Mustang convertible or something! Enjoy!
Great table, too!
Post a Comment