HAPPY BIRTHDAY EM!! Wow 31 huh? looks like you had a good time on your special day:) And you got panera!! I am so jealous I miss that place. I need to call you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOT MOMMA! I wish I could have gone to Panera with you to celebrate- you're the best! Want to be on my team in the next Olympics? I've been working on my floor routine too!
31 huh? You are waaaaay older than me :) ha ha ha! But, with that baby face of yours, it's totally UNFAIR!!!!! You're supposed to LOOK older than me!!!!! Glad you had a yummy treat for your birthday and did cart-wheels. That's what every 31 year old does for their birthday ;)
Ok, Em B. Actally, Em A now! You do not look 31. You cannot be!!!! That means I am older than that. NOOOOOO. You still look like you did at 15. You are adorable!!! Your kids are so cute. I love your gymnastic skills!! I think you may have been missed in the tryouts. Maybe next time!
7 comments:
happy b-day emily! your cake looks delish--tell ben I want the recipe
ps your place looks huge! look at you guys doing cartwheels!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EM!! Wow 31 huh? looks like you had a good time on your special day:) And you got panera!! I am so jealous I miss that place. I need to call you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Em! I can't believe you are 30! But Beth is too, so I guess you must be also. When did that happen?!?!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOT MOMMA! I wish I could have gone to Panera with you to celebrate- you're the best! Want to be on my team in the next Olympics? I've been working on my floor routine too!
31 huh? You are waaaaay older than me :) ha ha ha! But, with that baby face of yours, it's totally UNFAIR!!!!! You're supposed to LOOK older than me!!!!! Glad you had a yummy treat for your birthday and did cart-wheels. That's what every 31 year old does for their birthday ;)
Ok, Em B. Actally, Em A now! You do not look 31. You cannot be!!!! That means I am older than that. NOOOOOO. You still look like you did at 15. You are adorable!!! Your kids are so cute. I love your gymnastic skills!! I think you may have been missed in the tryouts. Maybe next time!
Post a Comment