The kids and I decided that we were going to go to the store after lunch. After we were done eating I went and got Ellie Belly in her carseat and asked the boys to get their coats on. They were taking FOREVER to come out! I yelled for them one more time when all of the sudden I turned around and saw this.!!! Darth Vader with his badmitten racket and his trustee sidekick, the cool cowboy with his scriptures!! oh and their backpacks too!! I looked at them and busted up!! Apparently Ellie and I were underdressed!
4 comments:
I love it! Thanks for making me smile today with that cute story and picture.
I'm dying here. I can just see the two of them in their room plotting who's going to wear what. What comedians! Too cute! LOVE THEM!!
this made me laugh out loud! they are hilarious! i wish parker would get more into disguises & costumes - i think they make the best blackmail pictures later :).
You mean, you don't dress up to go to the store? Geesh... I always throw on my plastic heels and crown when I head out ;)
Post a Comment