Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I have never had a pedicure before!!! Never. I don't like people touching my toes or even my feet. When my friend Chrissy asked me to go with her I was honestly scared. I had no idea what to expect. So I waited to take my shower until 4, I got 2 razors thinking It would take two razors to shave my winter legs! (I usually only shave on sundays, for church) When we got there I started getting really excited. Especially when they walked us into the spa room and I saw the bubbly water to put my feet in! they let us soak for 5 minutes and then they came in to start their work. It was great. My legs would twitch when she started trimming my nails and filing them down. then they put a mask on my feeties and wrapped them in hot towels...to hot to my liking. but then they painted them and we got to walk out in the really freezing air with these foam flipflops! THANK YOU Chrissy! thanks for the laughs, You're the best! Wish I could go to Hawaii with you to enjoy my freshly pedicured toes!