My daughter has the same baby doll. I have thrown that sucker in the wash too many times to count. The head and limbs sort of hold the water, so when it gets out of the dryer squeeze the excess to the fabric part and throw in the dryer with the next load.
I thought you were going to post things that we didn't know. We all know Ellie is the most cutest perfectest little girl ever! (besides Whitney of course) :O)
Love it! Love her I hope she keeps those big beautiful eyes forever! I am amazed at how much that girl can eat. She needs to teach Amarisa a thing or two!
I do have to add though I can't believe you put the dixie chicks on your blog! they're banned in our house! ;) love you anyway though!
Oh my goodness. I can't stand the cute-ness. She is so so so so so so so (how many so's can I fit, I wonder...) so so so so cute. I'm in love with her even though I've never met her. Coming to Arizona any time soon????? :)
6 comments:
My daughter has the same baby doll. I have thrown that sucker in the wash too many times to count. The head and limbs sort of hold the water, so when it gets out of the dryer squeeze the excess to the fabric part and throw in the dryer with the next load.
I thought you were going to post things that we didn't know. We all know Ellie is the most cutest perfectest little girl ever! (besides Whitney of course) :O)
Excuse me? Have you met Kate????? heeheehee
She's pretty dang cute!
Oh and I couldn't tell you about the doll thing. Kate's just sits on her shelf and she drags dinosaurs and cars around.
Love it! Love her I hope she keeps those big beautiful eyes forever! I am amazed at how much that girl can eat. She needs to teach Amarisa a thing or two!
I do have to add though I can't believe you put the dixie chicks on your blog! they're banned in our house! ;) love you anyway though!
Oh my goodness. I can't stand the cute-ness. She is so so so so so so so (how many so's can I fit, I wonder...) so so so so cute. I'm in love with her even though I've never met her. Coming to Arizona any time soon????? :)
Post a Comment