I've decided that I REALLY love being Ellie's mommy!! I am so grateful for the sweet joy that she brings into our home! Here is a little list of why we LOVE her sooo much!!1. She is always Happy!
2. She loves her brothers!
3. She loves to eat! (which is perfect for our family)
4. She doesn't cry when she is layed down to sleep.
5. She smiles all of the time!
6. She loves Ice Cream!!
7. She likes to try and wrestle with her brothers!
8. She already shows some qualities of being goofy! (also perfect with our family)
9. She makes us happy!
10. She loves to be tickled!
3 comments:
She is seriously SO SO SO CUTE. :) 10 months already? Man, time flies when you're havin' fun!
How did we get so lucky to have such sweet little girls!? She sounds an awful lot like me little miss Kate! She sure is a pretty little thing! Kate turned 8 months yesterday!!!
What a CUTE little girl! She's precious!
Post a Comment