Prepare to be Amazed!! coming soon......well, tomorrow! (when General Conference is over and I have time to sit and start bloggin again, which will most likely be during Ellie Beth's naps which is usually 9 am in the morning, so those of you that live in Utah and other places figure that by 10:00 your time, there should be a new post!!) I know, you're excited! I'm excited too! A lOT has happended this last month!!
4 comments:
What a tease you are... I'll be on the look-out tomorrow. (And, yes I have conference on right now.. I'm not skipping it to blog.. ) :)
Right there with you Beth! I actually have both children down for a nap at the same time! I know I'm wonder woman!! Looking forward to more pics Em!!! I love the one you sent the kids are getting so big!
FINALLY!!! GEEZ! And why the heck aren't you ever posting on my blog? You call yourself a friend? You should be ASHAMED! :) LOL You know I love you and look forward to your NEW POST!
Come on EMILY! Don't let us down now!
Post a Comment