Thursday, March 8, 2007

Ellie Beth's 8 months old!

What she's accomplished in the last 8 months: 1. roll over 2. sit up 3. say "da da" 4. laugh 5. walk (in a walker) 6. can feed herself What she loves: 1. Her mommy of course! 2. her pink blanky 3. her pears and applesauce and peaches and crackers 4. her brothers and daddy 5. being tickled what doesn't love: 1. the nose suction thingy 2. crying herself to sleep 3. mommy leaving her 4. shots! We love miss Ellie! she's such a happy baby and we're so happy to have her in our home! Can't believe it's been 8 months already!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is too adorable. I love how all your kids have such big eyes when they're babies. It gives them such cute personalities. You forgot to add I'm her favorite aunt! ;)

Rachel said...

Can you believe it? 8 months already? This is the most fun time...6 month until about 2 years. Enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are darling!!! So much fun to have you blogging so we can see you. So glad you are now allowing anonymous bloggers!

The Hojnackes said...

Isn't having a girl awesome! I have enjoyed all 3 of mine. Natalie is doing all of those things, too! Of course, she should be since she is 3 months older. It will be so fun when we get together and they can play. I can't wait

Beth said...

Ok, Girlfriend.. NOW she's 9 months old! Give us an update!! ;)