My friend Michelle and I at the park, enjoying the beautiful warm air and especially the sun! I don't know about you guys but I am so ready for Spring!! oh and where are the children? what children? I dont remember having children?
My Gorgeous girlfriends!!!!! Could you get any more beautiful? I think not! I miss you and long for our carefree days at the Cheesecake Factory! Miss you both!!!
Hey Emily! Wow, check out that long hair! I just got your comment on my blog. I'll send you an email so we can catch up. You've got yourself some pretty cute kids!
3 comments:
Emily - you look soooo cute - and where's the rest of ya?? Did you shrink or what? You lucky dog! WHO has three kids and shrinks?? NOT ME, I tell ya!
My Gorgeous girlfriends!!!!!
Could you get any more beautiful? I think not! I miss you and long for our carefree days at the Cheesecake Factory! Miss you both!!!
Hey Emily! Wow, check out that long hair! I just got your comment on my blog. I'll send you an email so we can catch up. You've got yourself some pretty cute kids!
Post a Comment