I think this is my favorite picture so far. It reminds me of all the times I'd develop a roll of film and magically there'd be a picture of you doing the exact same thing!
what? I don't know what your'e talking about? I would never do such a thing! Hang in there sis!
SO CUTE! Kate has the exact same shirt! How many little teethers does she have? She's got the biggest, most beautiful eyes!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I think this is my favorite picture so far. It reminds me of all the times I'd develop a roll of film and magically there'd be a picture of you doing the exact same thing!
what? I don't know what your'e talking about? I would never do such a thing! Hang in there sis!
SO CUTE! Kate has the exact same shirt! How many little teethers does she have? She's got the biggest, most beautiful eyes!
Post a Comment