Sadie and I went with our friends to the Butterfly House this week. We hadn't ever been and so we were both very excited. A cute elderly lady explained to us what we were to expect in the butterfly room and excitingly told us there were over 500 butterlies flittering around! So we got into the room and I was blown away how beautiful it was. I started taking pictures {of course} not realizing the Sadie was freaking out and crying. I started laughing and thinkin "what is the matter?..you should be in butterfly heaven" She hated the whole thing. Made me sad. She thought the butterflies were going to hurt her. She would scream if someone even barely touched her. Ha! So we left and had a little chat about it. She told me "I wanted them to have sparkles on them" and that "Ellie would like it. So you can take Ellie and I'll stay home with dad" My fearless girl is scared of butterflies. guess we'll just stick with the sparkly ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment