Today my good friend road her bike for 27 miles and didn't feel sore at all. The reason why this is wonderful, she was hit by a car a few months ago while she was riding. After she told this to me she said..'God is so good!' I could tell how blessed she felt for being able to ride again and have her once bruised and aching body work again. I was baking cookies and something hit me like a rock as I was thinking of my friend. We have had an issue with our oven. The evil thing wouldn't heat up without shutting off and blinking some F2 error thing...it was frustrating. I had to shut it off and try again like 10 times before it got the clue. grrr...so with our rent check I sent in a note to the landlord telling him the situation. He replied telling me that the oven is our responsibility and that he suggest we go to "Home Depot or Maytag to buy a new one" He apparently doesn't want to fix it or pay for a new one, so he just gave it to us. Doesn't seem right to me. This is what hit me like a rock...that moment after we figured out that we would have to buy a new one...the oven started working as normal..I have no problems with it at all. It hasn't flashed error for like weeks. my thoughts.."yes God is good" He does little things like this in our lives to help us realize He is aware of our needs and that He loves us. It's just wonderful...
No comments:
Post a Comment