Less than a month away and my baby girl will be three. Today I walked in to the Primary's "meet your new teacher donut party" and there sat sweet little Sadie. I felt a stab in my heart and suddenly felt sad that my baby girl is getting older. But since she's a january birthday she gets to stay in the cool Nursery another whole year..playing and eating fish crackers. {lucky duck} But I still felt sad that time is making my kids grow up. Jacob will be 11 this year and will be joining the 11 yr Boy Scouts {which is Ben's calling}...Evan will be 9, which blows my mind and Ellie will be 7...one year away from being Baptized. I have accepted a calling as Relief Society President in our ward. I'm a little freaked out. But I have great counselors and I am determined to have fun! We just might eat cheesecake and watch Elvis movies at our activities...
1 comment:
Umm, good luck! That is a big one. I can't believe how grown up the kids are these days. They just grow up too quickly! Drew is headed to Sunbeams next week. I feel bad for the teachers (they have 2 for the class) because there are 10 new Sunbeams coming and more than half of them have birthdays in the last 2 months of the year! That's gonna be a fun class.
Post a Comment