1. I am grateful for sunny mornings.
2. I am grateful for my family.
3. I am grateful for ice cream..{ we all knew that one right?}
4. I am grateful for a home to keep me and my family warm.
5. I am grateful for jeans.{ I have a slight addiction to them}
6. I am grateful for my bffs. { they all are so far away..boo}
7. I am grateful for my body. {I like being short}
8. I am grateful for friday night movie night.
9. I am grateful for a car that can drive me to Target.
10. I am grateful for my siblings.
11. I am grateful for the teachers that teach my children.
12. I am grateful for the power of music.
13. I am grateful for my parents.
14. I am grateful for thrift stores.
15. I am grateful for my sewing machine.
16. I am grateful for challenges in life that make me stronger.
17. I am grateful for bedtime.
18. I am grateful for friends old and new.
19. I am grateful for the church I belong to.
20. I am grateful for the opportunity I get to be home with my kids. {Don't ever want to miss a moment}

No comments:
Post a Comment