Meeska Mooska Minnieeee Mouse!
This last week Sadie and I went to a Halloween party at our new friends' home. It was a blast! She had lots of fun playing games, eating candy and decorating cupcakes. I tried shoving salty fish crackers in her cute mouth, but didn't get much in there. for the first time in like um....EVER! i am enjoying Halloween. The other day at the mall Ben pushed Sadie {who was in her stroller} up to this huge spider that was about as big as her. The stroller rolled over this "push" button and as he did it, this spider jumped right up to Sadie freaking her out and making her scream! It was so sad, but so hilarious at the same time. Her scream was so loud! mean father.
Hope every one has a safe and fun Halloween!
Ring toss on the witches hat.
Playing "pin the bow on the skeleton" look how cute she is closing her eyes so she doesn't cheat!
1 comment:
Did Ben just love that the spider jumped to her? I know how he loves a good practical joke! I just wonder if he is a little nicer to his baby girls...
Post a Comment